Wednesday, May 2, 2012

MERGE!



As some of you may know, I have a couple other blog pages....they are ancient...haven't been updated in ages...and the posts/pictures from them are kinda bleh. So I'm going to make this easier on everyone (ok...mostly just easier for myself) I am going to merge all 3 of my blogs on to this one and simply split the content by using tags.

So within this one blog your going to get the blood sweat and tears stories of what it takes to renovate the new place..................as well as how I get by on a daily basis as Shelly the MOMager! And of course, when applicable, I will post pictures of design and event projects that I do at S3. 

So to everyone who has made their way from my other blogs...WELCOME. and THANK YOU for coming over :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment