Monday, May 21, 2012

W.O.W. The MOMager #3

Goooooood Monday Morning! I hope you all had a WONDERFUL weekend! I spent most of mine packing BOO! but I did manage to get out on Saturday and do a little shopping while the little was napping and the big one was at a birthday party. 

I was supposed to go to lowes for boxes.....I came back with this: 


A $5 garage sale table that is going to be PERFECT as a nightstand for Skylar's new room since she is finally moving to a big girl bed...I also picked up some primer and paint to refinish the table as well as another project I had the bf working on while I was out...................Oh ya...and a little black dress to wear for girls night out ;) (and yes I got boxes...but I am so sick of looking at boxes right now that I'm not even going to think about putting a picture of one up here lol)

Since the weather was so nice, we spent Saturday evening outside working on some projects.... 


(I promise he owns more than one shirt...he just happens to be wearing this one every time I point a camera in his direction)

While we were busy working on projects the girls rode their bikes and scooters ..... then the next thing I know....THIS happened: 


Naked baby in slippers? yup....thats my kind of crazy ;)

of course we made her put her dress back on...she was less than thrilled about this...


But at least we let her keep the slippers on.


my big one spent most of her evening tumbling around the yard and contorting her body in to strange cheer positions that make my muscles ache just looking at.

It was a wonderful last weekend in our sweet little rental. <3


But...we must MOVE forward (heh...terrible pun) I've got this weeks folder stocked and ready to go! 



"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths" ~ Walt Disney

I am so excited to embark on this new journey...but I'm going to just come out and say it...this week is going to be a brutal gauntlet of punishment. If I can make it through, sanity in tact, I will be a happy girl in the end.

Its weeks like this, that I honestly can't imagine life before my file folder system....With all the running around I have to do this week, I am SO glad I will have everything so easily accessible in such a small handy folder. When I see that I am coming up on a potentially stressful week, I tend to overplan just so I can attempt to wrap my head around things...this means copius amounts of list making, time lines and delegation (honey do) lists. Once I  have it all planned out on paper, the actual tasks seem a little less daunting.

Did you hear I announced a Winner for the MOMager giveaway? Did you also see the super exciting BIG announcement. I'm so excited about all of it!


Later this week I am going to let you in on some Moving Day Tips 



My Awesome friend Stephanie is also going to stop by and be the first in my "HOW DO YOU MOMAGE" series...she is cake baking, photo taking, room decorating, cheer coaching, crazy awesome working momma that I just adore! Isn't that cake amazing?! she totally made it!


Its Moving week kids! Its a big week! its also the week of  my first big home project...we are refinishing our  ugly kitchen cabinets this weekend....lets hope this goes as smoothly as I want it to! 

Lets ALL make this a GREAT week :)


3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner and what an awesome idea to open an ETSY shop. I hope you have crazy mad success!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner! What a win, now to wait for a 100 of us to join! OY! Love the Etsy shop though...so maybe no need for that 100th person! :)

    I really think your BF loves that shirt, that is why he's always in it! You know like your favourite jeans or dress, or whatever!

    You have adorable children, can't wait to see the changes happening in your home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bummed I didn't win...but stoked that I can order custom planner pages from you! Good luck on the move and can't wait to see how ur friend Momanges!

    ReplyDelete